Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get to Twin Creeks RV Resort?

If you are coming from the ferry, turn right at the light and follow the Port Mellon Highway. If you are coming down the by-pass hill, turn left at the traffic light at the ferry terminal to follow the Port Mellon Highway.

We are about 5-7 minutes, or 3 km, down the road. You will come to a big curve to the left and a road that goes straight. The straight road is Twin Creeks Road. Go straight down Twin Creeks Road. Pass the mailboxes and Williamson Landing Road. We are further down on the right, and we have a sign as you approach the driveway.

If you get to the “S” curve and Langdale Heights RV Resort you have gone too far. If you feel lost, please text us at 604-884-2250.

Is Twin Creeks a campground?

Twin Creeks is a “resort” for RVs. We have pads for larger or smaller RVs, but in general, we cater to the needs of RVs up to 38’ in length.

What services do you offer?

We are full service with electricity, water and sewer at each RV pad.

Do you have 30 or 50 amp pads?

The majority of our pads are 30 amp. We have a very limited number of 50 amp pads, and those pads are restricted to RVs with a maximum length of 38’.

What amenities do you offer?

Washrooms, showers and public WiFi are included in the daily rate. We also have coin laundry (2 washers and 2 dryers).

Can I stay at Twin Creeks if I do not have an RV?

Generally all guests at Twin Creeks have an RV. Some guests may be travelling in camper vans or pulling tent trailers, but our pads are set up to meet the needs of RVs.

Do you have a space for tents?

We do not have a grassy tenting area, but you can erect a tent on your RV pad for an extra fee. See our Fee Schedule for information.

All tents must be approved, and paid for, in advance of your stay.

Do you accept tiny homes?

We do have tiny homes in the park. Tiny homes must be CSA approved, carry insurance, and they must be able to be moved. Usually a tiny home will sit on a trailer. We currently have one tiny home at Twin Creeks from Sunshine Coast Tiny Homes.

Do you have drive through sites for RVs?

Unfortunately, not. All RV sites require the ability to manoeuvre into the pad. The pad allows for an RV and a car parked beside it.

What is your cancellation policy?

You will be asked to pay in full 7 days prior to your first night. There are no cancellations or refunds for any reason.

How many sites are there?

There are 33 sites.

Do you have cell phone service?

Telus provides cell phone service to this area. Therefore, Telus and Koodoo cell phones receive reception. If you are with a different service provider, you may want to have hard-wired Internet at your site. There is an extra monthly charge for hard-wired Internet.

I do not currently own an RV, and I would like to know what you have available if I were to purchase one.

People move in and out of RV parks all the time. If we do not have a pad for you immediately, we can put you on a waitlist, and let you know when we think our next pad will become available. Our RV park is ideal for RVs 38’ or less using 30 amp power. We have a limited number of 50 amp pads for RV’s under 38’. Fill in an Information Request if you have an RV over 38’ using 30 amp power to see if one of our 3 spots for RVs of that size are available.

Do I have to move out of the park during the summer season?

No. As long as you are following the Resort Rules, you may decide when you wish to leave.

Who provides RV repair services on the Sunshine Coast?

RV repair services are provided by Haley RV located in Gibsons. RV parts (like adapters and extension hoses) can be purchased at Home Hardware in Gibsons or Canadian Tire in Sechelt. Twin Creeks RV Resort holds a very limited supply of small parts for sale.

If you do not see your question answered here, please email us at